Our Custom Tour allows you to choose from either a tailor-made, private tour or your group’s unique combination of tour options selected from the list below, followed by a complimentary wine tasting (age 21+).
Tailor-Made, Private Tour: Are you looking for an exclusive Belle Meade experience not offered to the general public? Contact our Group Sales Department and let us know your interests, preferences, and number of guests. Then, we will create a unique, on-site itinerary for you to enjoy with your family, friends, colleagues, or organization.
Or, you may choose two (2) or more of the following Group Tour Options:
- Mansion Tour Option: Enjoy a guided tour through both floors of the fully furnished 1853 Greek Revival Mansion. Includes access to our Grounds and Outbuildings, Outdoor Game Court, Walking Trail, and Gift Shops. (15-count minimum guest count)
- Journey to Jubilee Tour Option: Focuses on the African Americans at Belle Meade and follows their story through emancipation showing how vital their presence was to the success of the property and family. This tour is outside and is not ADA accessible. Includes access to our Grounds and Outbuildings, Outdoor Game Court, Walking Trail, and Gift Shops. (15-count minimum guest count)
- Lunch Tour Option: Includes your group’s selection of soup or salad, entree, dessert, and tea or water, served in our 1892 Carriage House and Stables. (20-count minimum guest count)
- Culinary Tour Option: Observe a cooking demonstration in The Loft for Culinary Arts at Belle Meade. Sample great Southern food classics like Southern Biscuits, Country Ham, and Blackberry Lemonade. (15-count minimum guest count)
- Cheese, Chocolate, and Wine Pairing Tour Option: Led by our sommelier staff, enjoy the exclusive wines of Belle Meade paired with an assortment of local cheeses and chocolates… the perfect combination. (15-count minimum guest count)
- Food & Wine Pairing Tour Option: Led by our sommelier staff, enjoy the exclusive wines of Belle Meade paired with a variety of Southern delicacies… a unique Nashville experience your group won’t forget. (15-count minimum guest count)
- Bourbon Tour Option: Steeped in rich Tennessee Whiskey history, the lore and facts of the famed “Belle Meade Bourbon” will be discovered and experienced while crafting your own mini cocktails. (15-count minimum guest count)
For one motorcoach, please allow at least two (2) hours on-site for the guided tour and complimentary wine tasting. Please add at least one (1) hour for each additional group option selected.
This option is also available for large convention or corporate groups, so please contact the Group Sales Department for a suggested itinerary.
- Pricing per guest will depend upon the number of group options selected
Available Monday-Friday. After you meet the minimum count of paid guests, we will comp your group leader and bus driver.
For reservations, please call our Group Sales Department at 615-356-0501 ext. 135 or e-mail us at [email protected]